- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH (March 27, 2019)
- American Historians Association Conference, Chicago, IL (January 3-6, 2019) “Creating Connections: Historical Scholarship and the K-12 Classroom.”
- National Women’s Studies Association Conference, Atlanta, GA (November 2018) IPHP Roundtable.
- U.C. Berkeley, African American Studies, The Black Panther Party and American Popular Culture [Guest Presenter], Berkeley, CA (July 2018).
- U.C. Berkeley History – Social Science Project, March 12, 2018. Teaching the Black Panther Party.
- Africa Forum, KPFA, March 9, 2018.
- University of Puget Sound, March 7-8, 2018. Love Liberation: A Conversation about Black Panther Party Women, Gender, Resistance and Intersectionality
- Wokeland Podcast, February, 2018. The Black Panther Party.
- The Schomburg Center, March 2017. Conversations in Black Freedom Studies. Schomburg Library, Harlem.
- The University of Chicago, December 5, 2016: Symposium sponsored by The Center for the Study of Race, Politics and Culture
- IPHP Roundtable: Monday Dec 5 at 6pm
- Panel Discussion and Short Screening of “The World is the Children’s Classroom: The History and Legacy of the Black Panther Party’s Oakland Community School,” a documentary project in progress by Angela LeBlanc-Ernest and Mary Phillips.